I think numbers are amazing! I think I must have been that geeky kid who would just do math equations for fun all day in school. In fact, the curse of numbers followed me to college and for some reason wooed me into an accounting degree even though my true passion has always been health. None the less, I think you can tell a lot from numbers! And I recently was astonished by the numbers of high blood pressure while reading an article.
High Blood Pressure Statistics
Over 65 million Americans over the age of 20 have the disease nicknamed the ‘silent killer’.
About 1 and 3 adults have high blood pressure and most the sufferers are unaware they are struggling with the deadly disease.
Over 300,000 people will die from the widow-maker disease.
Billions upon billions of dollars (could be as close to 50 billion dollars) are spent on the expensive disease each year.
And finally, almost every single high blood pressure sufferer could naturally cure themselves with an effective natural treatment.
After looking at these numbers, you can’t help but think it is time that our country and others do something about this epidemic that is killing human life at the same rate as smoking.
Now let me ask, “Are you going to be part of the statistics?”
A Hypertension Natural Alternative
Being that you are reading this article right now, tells me that you want to be pro-active about your blood pressure. And you are starting on the right track! Because most people who suffer from the deadly disease will see a doctor and begin to pop the pills of diuretics, beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, alpha blockers or vasodilators. And most people will see some improvement with their pressure but most will be doing more harm than good.
The thing about traditional medical treatment is that it is simply hiding the score of the disease and not the cause. Though it is a silent disease meaning that is shows no signs, it is most often the result of bad lifestyle habits. In fact, your weight or activity levels are the two greatest reasons why you might suffer from high blood pressure. And by taking these ‘miracle’ medications, you are NOT dealing with the root of the problem but simply using synthetic chemicals that either cause your heart to pump slower or relax your arteries. Therefore, you will see significant drops when you test but who are you really kidding besides yourself? Something tells me that according to the statistics; the meds aren’t fooling our bodies!
But a hypertension natural alternative is a simple as changing a few lifestyle changes involving your diet. Here are 6 high blood pressure dieting tips that will drop your points in weeks!
High Blood Pressure Dieting Tips
1. Sodium is the knock-out punch of high blood pressure. Have you been watching your salt intake? Our company’s natural health medical doctor suggests you reduce your sodium intake to 2,300 milligrams a day. The recommended daily allowance for sodium is 2,400 milligrams a day in the United States. If you haven’t looked at one lately, start looking at the labels.
2. Flee from fat! Fat equates to cholesterol, saturated fat, and trans fat which is a catalyst for the disease. Keep your fat intake to less than 60 grams per day. If you enjoy eating out, most restaurants now offer health-conscious entrees that are low in fat and cholesterol. And they are surprisingly good, I’ve tried them.
3. Beef its what’s for dinner! If you are anything like me you probably were raised on meat. But usually meat or any animal products should be synonymous with cholesterol and fat. We recommend reducing your meat consumption or only eating fresh fish, chicken, turkey or lean meats. It should be noted that many packaged or canned fish are loaded with sodium for preservation.
4. Water-soluble fiber! Water what? It would be highly recommended to eat fresh fruits and raw (uncooked) vegetables throughout the day. The more color and variety the better. Keep the skin on for extra nutritional value. A good goal would be at least 5-6 servings per day. You will notice an increase in energy level and a reduction in blood pressure in 2-3 weeks.
5. Protein! A good way to add protein and lower points is by eating nuts, seeds, dried beans, and whole grains. Protein will build muscle if accompanied with a little exercise and in return will lower your your score in weeks.
6. What you drink! What you drink is extremely important. A good rule of thumb is to stop drinking alcohol (or moderate) and coffee. You should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day. A good alternative to coffee is tea (especially green tea). Both drinks have been proven to lower high blood pressure.
Make the Change Today!
What else do you need to know about the natural treatment? A lot! What vitamins are essential for a healthy circulatory system? What supplements have been shown to lower points in weeks? What foods are vital for HBP sufferers? What foods are killing HBP sufferers? What do you need to know about going to the gym? Why will potassium and magnesium be your new best friend? And everything else you need to know about the natural treatment!
Learn these answers from our company’s personal health doctor and researchers who put together a complete High Blood Pressure Report that is guaranteed to normalize your high blood pressure or we don’t charge you a cent. To check out how our report (sent to your computer instantly) and guarantee (no questions asked) is revolutionizing the high blood pressure industry, please visit our website and see how you could be part of the healthy thousands who have tossed the medication and cured themselves naturally… the way nature intended!